Data Protection Act
Samper Impresores reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt to new legislation, case law, industry practice, or company interests. Any change in the same will be announced in a timely manner, so you may have full knowledge of its contents.
Certain services offered on the website may contain conditions with provisions regarding the protection of personal data. You can read information about this in the corresponding sections.
OWNERSHIP OF PROCESSING
In such cases, the data collected by Samper Impresores will be incorporated into files owned by Samper Impresores, duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry.
USES AND PURPOSES
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is the management, provision and personalisation of services and content of services used by the USER, reported in each section.
The data collected through the website or by other means will be transferred only in cases in which the USER will be expressly informed.
In order for the data in our databases to always correspond to your actual situation, you must keep them updated, either by you updating them where possible, or by informing the pertinent department.
Samper Impresores has adopted in its information system the legally abiding organization and technical means, to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, preventing, to the extent possible, their being altered, their loss, or unauthorised access or processing.
In any case, you can access your data, rectify, cancel and, if applicable, oppose the processing of, your data:
- a) either by a request accompanied by a photocopy of your ID, sent to the following postal address: SAMPER IMPRESORES: Carretera San Vicente, 13. 48510 – Valle de Trápaga, Vizcaya.
- b) or by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com
Further information at the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
A cookie is a file download to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or of their computer/device and, depending on the information contained and how they used their computer/device, they may be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session; it occupies minimal space and does not harm the computer. Cookies do not contain any personal information, and the majority of them are erased from the hard drive after the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, regardless of thereof, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent — by activating cookies in your browser — Samper Impresores will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided with registration or purchasing.
What kinds of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services contained within, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, signing up to or taking part in an event, using security elements during the session, storing content for playing videos or sound, or sharing content onto social media.
– Customisation Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which accesses the service, regional configuration from which it accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are either used, by us or by third parties, to quantify the number of users and thus perform a measurement and statistical analysis of the users’ use of the service provided. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the products and services we offer you.
– Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that, processed properly by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way possible the offer of advertising spaces in the webpage, tailoring the advert content to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our webpage. Thus, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and show you adverts related to your browsing profile.
-Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that enable the most efficient possible management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be created in order to display publicity based on the said behaviour.
Third-party cookies: The Samper Impresores website may use third-party services which, on behalf of Samper Impresores, collect information for statistical purposes, on use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by adjusting the browser options:
If you have questions regarding our cookies policy, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org